New members are always welcome.
Phone Dave Oram (Seniors) on 01536 712505 or Lianne Brooks (Juniors) on 07814444743.
Please contact us first as junior places are currently full on a Monday. The junior members (age 8 - 14) meet on Mondays at 6:00pm at Robert Smyth School and are coached by Graham Hillier, Sean Fenwick, Lianne Brooks and Martin Gore.
Senior & junior (U14-U18) members meet on Tuesdays at 6.30pm at the Training Shed and train in groups based roughly on 5km times, but athletes are actively encouraged to move between groups and to try a 'faster' group in order to improve their running.
- Leader: Sean Fenwck - 5km time: Sub 19 minutes.
- Leader: Graeme Rolfe - 5km time: 19-22 minutes.
- Leaders: David Ward/Kevin Dinsdale - 5km time: 21-24 minutes.
- Leaders: Martin Hughes/Kevin Dinsdale - 5km time: 23-27 minutes.
- Leaders: Yvonne Barber/Andy Shrive - 5km time: 27 minutes and upwards.
- Juniors - Coach: John Thompson - U14-U18.
In addition to this Pete Leach and/or Sean Fenwick runs a training session from the leisure centre on Thursdays at 6:55pm.
We also run a track & field training session on Saturday mornings at 9:00am at the Kettering Leisure Village Track.