Harborough AC Awards Evening Update
HAC 25th Anniversary & Awards Evening, friday 18th September at The Three Swans Hotel, with a 7pm start.
3 course meal, disco and raffle.
Special Guest - England Rugby Head Coach Martin Johnson!
Tickets: Seniors £20
Formal dress - Shirt and Tie
- Soup of the Day (Cream of Vegetable), with fresh bread
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Tart, minted creme fraiche
- Melon & Seasonal Fruit Salad, with a honey & mustard
- Home-Made Chicken Liver Pate, bramley apple chutney
and melba toast
- Traditional Roasted Beef, served with yorkshire
pudding, roasted potatoes and rich beef gravy
- Grilled Haddock Fillets, minted new potatoes and
- Roasted Courgette & Aubergine Wellington (V), served
with a fresh tomato sauce
- Cajun Spiced Chicken Breast, pesto mash, red pepper
& cherry tomato salsa
- Traditional Pork Chop, with home-made chuncky chips
and peppercorn sauce
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Layer Cake (V),
served with puy lentil salad
*all served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Cheddar & Stilton Plate
- Vanilla Creme Brulee
- Summer Berry Cheese Cake
- Selection of Home-Made Ice Creams
- Dark Chocolate Terrine
*For ticket information and availability, please contact Graham Hillier on 07747 533655, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To confirm dinner orders, please email Sue Shrive at email@example.com